id=8d8e2c27bcaa121d6ee0de4b98774bb4' type='text/javascript'/>

Friday, May 4, 2012

The Daily Frame Puzzle (Frame Puzzle #1)

Hello, Math and Other Adventures fans! After a long sabbatical, I have decided to restart Math and Other Adventures.

I will start a new puzzle sequence called "The Daily Frame Puzzle". A frame puzzle is a picture. You are suppose to find out the word or phrase that the picture depicts.

Here's my first frame puzzle:

What does this picture say?
Solutions will be posted the next day.

4 comments:

  1. Spell binding. Great puzzle! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it spellbinding?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure but I found the puzzle fascinating, intriguing, beguiling, captivating, enthralling, enchanting, mesmerizing, and even spellbinding. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are all right. :) Thanks for participating!
    I'll be posting my next puzzle today!

    ReplyDelete